A Collaborative Combination of Talents ~ A Collab with the Lovely Rebekah



Hey guys! Today Sandy and Cupcake have put together a collab! Rebekah and I had a lot of fun planning this, and I'm really excited to work with her!
Ahem?
Right, Sandy will be the one writing up this post. Take it away, Sandy!


Hey friends! It's me, Sandy! Cupcake and I have been planning this collab for a little while, so I'm really excited! To begin, we've put together an interview and we're both going to answer the questions! You can keep an eye out for Cupcake's post over at Stuffie Adventures. Let's begin with the interview!(the first five questions are courtesy of Stuffie Adventures)

1. Describe yourself in five words.

Photographer, Mature, Talented, Creative, and Smart.


2. Which of your siblings/stuffie friends do you hang out with the most?



Probably Cherie or Cali.

3. What’s the best thing that happened to you today?

Well, I was looking for pictures for this collab, and I totally found the perfect picture! Also, Mommy told me we were going to have pizza for dinner! I know that might sound common for some people, but my family only has pizza on special occasions, so I'm really excited.

4. Favorite color?

Pink!

5. Describe a typical day in your life.

I normally wake up around seven and then we eat breakfast. At eight, Mommy teaches us Kindergarten stuff until lunch. At lunch, I eat a sandwich, unless Mommy cooks something else, then I get an hour to play with my younger siblings. Then, around 1, we finish up any homework(Kindergarten homework is actually pretty fun! We get to color pictures the right colors and recite numbers to Mommy, and even write our names!), then Mommy runs any errands. She sometimes takes us with her, but other times Aunt Cokie comes and watches us. We normally watch a bit of T.V. or play outdside until Daddy gets home. Once Daddy comes home, we eat dinner and then hang out with Daddy. We play for a while and then we usually watch a movie and go to bed.


6. Which one of your siblings/Stuffie friends gets on your nerves the most?

Chip.


7. What is your favorite part of blogging?



I really like it whenever there are no pictures for a post and Diamond recruits me to take the pictures.

8. What is the best vacation you’ve ever been on?

I LOVED the time my whole family went to Disney World. You can read about it here and here.

9. What part of Diamond/Rebekah’s house is your favorite?

I like this tree where Cloud had his Rawr Photo Shoot. Gracie and I climb up and hang out there sometimes.


10. You’re stranded on an island. Which one of your Stuffie friends do you want with you?

I would say Chip, because he loves the outdoors, but he's very annoying. I think I'll pick Cloud.


Now, I'm going to share three of my photos and Cupcake will write a paragraph or so about them. They will be her prompts.


Photo 1. This is a photo of Diamond's dog, Chap! He's pretty silly on Diamond's bed.


Photo 2. This is flowery panda at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.


Photo 3. This is a tree at a friends house. 

Well, those are the three pictures Cupcake! I hope you like them and find inspiration to write a bit about them!

This was a pretty fun collab! I enjoyed doing it, Cupcake!