Swirl Saturday - BAB Takeover Week May 2018

Hey guys! It's me, Swirl! Today is Swirl Saturday, and I'm really excited! This is my first time really posting on this blog! I was instructed to write a post for takeover week and I'm really excited! (In case you couldn't tell, I'm excited) Do you like the graphic Teacup designed for me? It's a bit simpler than the other graphics on the blog, but I really like it! Swirls, like my name, are my favorite! I really feel like it represents me.


I'm really, really excited to be here! I've been waiting so long! Most of my friends say I'm full of energy, so no wonder I'm so excited!








I'm going to show you guys my autograph book today. I really like it because I made it myself with the help of my adoptive mom, Starburst. I had so much fun making it with her!


I got all of my bearmates to sign it. I think it's really cool how they used uses of colors and fonts and stuff to express their personalities. Like, how Fluttershy used all lowercase and wrote small represents how she's timid. I could talk a bit about each of the signatures, but I should probably move on to the next picture.


First, I apologize for the picture being sideways. I would fix it, but I'm not completely sure how and I don't really want to ask Diamond. It's supposed to be our week, and I want this post to be uniquely me!
I really, really like all of these autographs. They also reflect the personalities of my family. I'm honored to be a part of this family.


As you can see, Treasure demanded to take up the whole page. That says a lot about her.


The final page. A few lovely signatures, and lots of blank spaces for more autographs of people I meet. I really like my autograph book.


Well, that's my autograph book! Do you like it? What do you think of my post?