May Mondays with Treasure - BAB Takeover Week May 2018


Hello readers of my gloriousness! Today, is the last day of the third BAB Takeover Week, and I am going to share why May is the best month of the year. You are going to really enjoy this post.

Look at this beautiful picture of the wonderful me. I'm so amazing.

Now, I could list thousands of reasons why May rocks, but I am just going to focus on one reason. ME!

My birthday is May 26th, which means May is the best month ever. May is the month of Treasure, so May is the awesomest month ever. I am so great. I can't wait to have my birthday. I'm hoping for an orange day. I mean that I want everything to be orange. Orange food, orange cake, orange presents...

Speaking of presents, I want a lot. I haven't decided on what I want yet, but I want a lot of presents. I'm thinking somewhere between a thousand and a million,

I think that my birthday is the most important day of the entire year. I'm so great. I'm the greatest creature to ever roam the earth. I bless the entire world with my glorious presence. Everyone should be grateful that I was born.
I think Treasure day should be declared a national holiday.