All About the BABs no. 1 ~ Featuring Candy

Hey guys! So, I had the idea to make a weekly feature on the blog where one of the Build a Bears tells you guys a bit about themselves. I've included a form for them to fill out and it will be the same each time to make things easier. I realize that this could take over a year, but I want to do this. There should be one of these up every Friday, with the exception of Build a Bear Takeover Week and holidays. When I'm done, I will combine everything on a page.
For the first one of these, Candy will be sharing a bit about herself. Take it away Candy!



"I'm cute! Want to buy me a present?"

Name: Candy

Type of Build a Bear: I am a Build a Bear Buddies Hearts and Hugs bear.

Birthday: September Fourth

Age: I'm almost three in human years, but one human year equals three bear years, so I consider myself to be seven.

Hobbies: I like to shop, play, watching t.v., collecting, dressing up, and traveling.

One like: Presents.

One dislike: Chores, ugh.

Personality: Materialistic, Short attention span, Sweet, Fashionable, Smart...

I would describe myself as: An adorable sweet little bear who everyone should buy presents.

Favorite post on this blog: The Stone Family Girls

Do you like the signature Diamond made for me? I sure do!




So, what did you think of this post?