Marvelous Mondays with Eden - April 2018



Hey guys! It's once again time for BAB Takeover Week! Today is Marvelous Monday which means Eden gets to make her post! Eden loves posting Marvelous Mondays.
Today, we will be crafting our very own journal! It is sized for Eden, but you can adjust your sizes if you are bigger or smaller than Eden.


These are your supplies. You will need:



I started with 2 sheets of paper, but I ended up using 3. (Eden has stopped talking in third person for now. Oh wait, there it is. I'm switching to first person again now)


So you're going to trim the edge off of the paper if it has holes in it.


You should have a nice, clean sheet of paper.


I then cut that paper in half, then in half again.


I ended up with 12 sheets of paper, but I folded them in half for my journal. So I had 48 pages in my journal.



My papers were around 5 1/2" x 4"


So, this graph paper has two different sized squares on each side. I'm going to show you what I did.


So, basically take the same sized sides and put them back to back. Kind of like in sewing when you put it good side to good side, but in this case it's big side to big side.



Then the pages will line up.


I folded mine in half.


If you did this correctly, you should have each page line up with big squares or little squares.


See?


Alright, now we tape the crease so it stays together.


This is the fun part! Now, we decorate the cover. You can use anything you want, but I just covered the cover in duct tape.


See? Isn't that cool? Now your journal is done and you just get to personalize it.


I wrote my name on it.


Then I added little snowflakes.


On the first page I have a basic overview of the month.


Then I have a few ideas for Marvelous Mondays.


I've got a calendar and space to write my thoughts of the month.


Then I have a list of plans!


Did you like my tutorial? Do you prefer me talking about myself in third or first person? Do you plan on making this journal?
Hearts,
EDEN