A Dog and Me Part Two






Note: Since I want to keep this as similar to the original as possible, I'm only going to change spelling and slight grammar. I might add notes for understanding, since this was written by my five year old self. I have definitely improved since then trust me!

We left off with the first page. So, it's only fitting that we begin this part with page two. For this part, I will be making a few notes, those will appear as regular text in parentheses.
This is an example of the (This is an example of my author's note,) story.

Let's begin!

She(Brownie) is a Build-a-Bear. I got her from a field trip. We were going to go to the zoo.(And instead we went to the mall,) And she wears my clothes. I love her 100%. She has brown eyes. Her friend is Jennifer.(I'm honestly trying to remember which stuffed animal this is,) And Sugar Brownie Bear. And she likes Lullaby. And she wants to meet Sweet. And she did. Build-a-Bears come from the mall. We made up a game.
A game about a princess and a queen. But the king was my dad.

That was page two. On page three, my dad drew a picture of me and Brownie.

I guess I never colored this, but it's a pretty good drawing.
After this picture, my dad resigned as illustrator. Let's get to page four!

And we saw a green fly, and she loved it.

A green fly that I drew.
She loves me. I love her too.
We watch shows together. She watches me play the computer. She goes to school with me. 
We have signs. One says "Love is spoken here," and the other says "Home is where your story begins," And that is all. And my name is (Diamond).

A picture of Cinnamon I drew on page five.
On page six, I wrote a bit more.

We go to a place called church. My mom gave a talk there on Sunday. She goes there on Wednsday because she has Cub Scouts. And I learned to whistle. We are going to carve a pumpkin.
And we did. We loved it, but we had to throw him away. I know, I know, I know, it's sad, but he made flies come not leave, and we need them to go not come.

LOL, I was kind of hilarious. I think back then I mainly wrote to fill up space. That was pretty funny. I have no idea why I wrote about signs. Yeah, I was five, so, that's my excuse. 

That seems good enough for this part. I'll continue this later.

Have you ever written random stuff?