Blogoversary!

Today, March 4th, marks the first anniversary of Build a Bears Furever. I've learned a lot in a year, and I'm glad that this is the first blog I actually stuck around to celebrate a year. I still have plans to post for a long time, so hopefully there will be a two year blogoversary, three year, and so on.


Stats:

3 followers
533 pageviews
50 total (published, scheduled, drafts) posts.
365 days
50+ Build a Bears

Design



So I updated my design recently. The above was the original design, and below is the new design. If anyone has any opinions on it please let me know! Which do you like better?



An announcement

One of the biggest things about our blogoversary is that I'm going to introduce a new feature on the blog. Build a Bear Takeover Week! I have a page all about this and it's starting tomorrow. Look forward to that.



Oh yeah, Treasure wants to say that orange cake rocks. In honor of our blogoversary, we made some virtual cake! Yay!

Another thing,

On February Third I started writing a book. It's called Finding Fame. I'd like to share more about this in the future, but for now I'm going to share a little bit about it.

Cali Stone is an imaginative little girl who dreams of being famous. One summer, her family actually gets given the opportunity to have there own reality show. Cali is overjoyed, but can her family get along in order to have the show? And when the unthinkable happens, can the Stones stick together as a family?


Are you excited for BAB Takeover Week starting tomorrow?