Bi-Monthly Birthdays and Awards


Having so many BABs, it can be hard to make a post for each one's birthday. So, I decided that every two months, I will acknowledge all the birthdays within those two months. Also, I will do the awards and/or tags within those two months as well. Let's start with the awards!


I was nominated by the I Love You Tag by the lovely Jewel. Thanks Jewel!

The Rules :
Use the tag image!
Link the creator and the original post!
Send the card/tag to 5 or more other blogging buddies! You can send it to me and anyone else that I tag because there are no questions! So no one has to redo a whole bunch of questions! You can just send the card to me or the same people I did and explain why YOU love them!
Definition Of A Blogging Buddy: a blogger friend with whom you have become close or very close!
Use the special twist…
When you tag people…say one reason why you love each of them and their blog!
That’s all!

These are in no particular order or anything. There are so many wonderful bloggers, but I managed to chose five.

Rebekah @ Stuffie Adventures & Tunes of my Heart - Rebekah is super awesome and sweet. She has very high quality posts on her stuffie blog which never fail to amaze me with her wonderful photography and writing skills. She has a stuffed animal blog just like me, and I can say that there are definitely not enough stuffed animal blogs. She leaves wonderfully sweet comments that always make my day, and she just started a new blog. 

Julia Rose @ Dolls N' All & Julia Rose Author - Julia (a.k.a Light4theLord) has amazing posts. Her doll blog is one of my favorites. I love her photos, but her writing is really special. She is also starting a new blog. She's a great blogger who has a wonderful ideas. One of my favorite ideas of hers is the Doll of the Month. Each month she picks a guest blogger to post about their dolls. I love everything about Julia's two blogs.

The Human @ Life of a Farm Doll - The Human is one of my first followers. She always leaves super sweet comments that make me smile. Then we have her blog. Life of a Farm Doll is AMAZING! Her dolls are super cute and I absolutely love the scenery from her photos.

Sam @ AG Doll Awesome & Redhead with a Book - Samantha has beautiful post with amazing storylines. Her newest series Cliffhanger is gripping, as are all her series's. Whenever she comments on my blog, I always enjoy her sweet words. She's super interesting, and her dolls are beautifully dressed and tamed. She even customized two of her dolls. They look so amazing, she did a great job. She's one of the most amazing bloggers, every year she hosts the Paisley Awards. She puts all the work into it so the other bloggers don't have to.

Madi @ Delightful World of DollsMadi Grace, & Madison Grace Author - Madi is an amazing blogger. Her posts are spectacular, photography, writing, everything. I love all of her posts and she manages to juggle three blogs? I couldn't even handle two. Not to mention she is also writing a book series that rocks on top of normal life. She also manages to find time to be a super sweet blogger too!
Her blog was one of the first blogs I found. I've been reading her blog since about 2014.

The next award is the Unique Blogger Award.

Unique Blogger Award.JPG

Rebekah nominated me for this award. Thank you so much Rebekah!
Rules:
Answer all the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
Share the link of the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 8 to 13 bloggers for the same award
Ask 3 New Questions
My questions were
French toast, pancakes, or waffles?
Hm, it really just depends on my mood. In general though, I'd say pancakes.
Which bloggers inspire you?
Well, since like I said before, there aren't many stuffed animal bloggers, the main blogger that inspires me is Rebekah. That's not to say that I don't get inspired by other bloggers, but I always feel inspired to write up a new post when I see one of hers.
When did you start blogging and why?
I first started blogging in 2014. Then I quit, and started, and quit again. I started this blog in 2017, but I shifted my focus toward it in 2018. I originally started blogging about AG dolls, but then I wanted to share my interests about Build a Bears. I always loved Build a Bears more, and it really makes me happy to blog about them.
I'm just going to say that anyone who wants to do this award can. And you can answer the same questions too because they're pretty cool.
Then, I got nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Jewel.
The Rules:

Thank the person/persons that nominated you and link back to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you.
Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
List the rules and display the award.
The questions were:
What’s your favorite color?
Pink! I also like light blue, black, and lilac.
If you could take one food on a desert island, what would it be?
Would it have to be something that would sustain me? Because I'd really like to take potato soup and just eat that.
Do you paint your nails?
I used to paint my nails a lot, but I've kind of gotten out of the habit. I love a french manicure though!
Do you wear makeup?
Yes.
Spiders: friend or foe?
Ugh, I do not like any sort of bugs of creepy animals-definitely foe.
What would you buy with $1,000?
I really have no idea. I'd love a new computer, so I'd probably just buy that.
Do you have any pets?
I have two sweet dogs, Poco and Chap.
What are 2 things you are proud of?
I'm proud of how much I've written. Another thing is my blog. I love my blog!
Sweet or Sour?
Probably sweet.
Do you like to be the center of attention?
Hehe, no.
Describe your favorite article of clothing.
I love all of my Disney shirts. I probably wear them way too much.


Now, I'll move on to the birthdays!




Rudy and Claire celebrated their birthday on January 11th.



A couple days later, Swirl celebrated hers on the thirteenth.



In February, Patrioticy got to have her birthday on the 12th.



Then, Cloud had his birthday on the 16th.



Lastly, Pumpkin celebrated her birthday on the 18th.

I hope you enjoyed this post!