The BAB's Trip Day 5

Hello friends! Ready for more of our trip from May? Well, here it is! 


The Epcot welcome sign! We're getting close!


Yes, we get our own entrance. Pretty cool, huh?


The Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot is truly beautiful.


Time for some Agent P!


Ahh, the waters of Epcot are always so beautiful.




Cali!


Cali took this picture for her brother, Cloud.


Awwwwwwwwww, Stitch Tsum Tsums! I seriously want to buy some. In fact, I'm putting some on my to buy list. Expect a haul.


OK, how cute are these? Also going on the to buy list.




Cali! She was so glad to have her picture taken as "proof" that she's been to Disney World.



The Mexican pyramid! SOOOOOO EXCITING!




These are SO PRETTY!



Inside of the Mexican pavilion, so cool!




This is where we ate.



Frozen Ever After! Cali LOVED it!






Wicket wanted proof that he was actually in Epcot.


STITCH!!!!! I can't believe that I almost didn't notice him.


We went to Magic Kingdom that night to watch Wishes. We went to the second to last showing.



This concludes day five. Stay tuned!

P.S. I'm really sorry that I haven't posted in a long time. I promise that I'm not abandoning my blog just yet, and expect to see more posts by Halloween.