Random Pictures Floating Around


I found some random pictures on my computer and I thought I would share now that I have a Build a Bear blog! I'm excited. Just so you know, these are bad quality and I intend to have better quality in the future.


Treasure with her cake.


Cherry standing.


The twins, Cherry and Cherie.


The quadruplets, Chip, Sandy, Cherie, and Cherry.


My dad gagged Treasure.


Santa Cherry.


Aww, The family. Peri, Lil Choc, and the kids.


Eden!


Candy's birth!













Berry!


Cool Cherie.


Cokie, the minister at Rudolph's wedding.


The groom.


The aisle.


Flower girl.


Bridesmaids.


The ring bear. (pun intended)


The groom and the bride, exchanging vows.


Newly married couple.


Group photo!




Gracie climbed a tree.

That's it for today!

~Diamondđź’™